Skip to content
What is your shipping policy? Orders received before 12pm on a business day will be processed and shipped the same day; orders received after 12pm will be processed and shipped the next business day. If an order is placed on a weekend day, orders will be processed and shipped the next business day. Orders are processed and shipped from Perry, NY. Any delays in processing or shipping will be communicated back to the buyer as soon as they arise. During this incredibly unique time we are doing our best to make the SplatterGuard™ Protective Face Shields available during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and will do whatever we can to get orders processed and shipped with the shipping method selected.
- Who can I speak with about large corporate sales? Please call (888) 303 – 1911 and choose Sales, extension 1.
How will the product be shipped? Product will ship flat in lots of 50.
Is SplatterGuard difficult to assemble? No, assembly takes seconds. Visit our assembly directions here.
Will it fit all head sizes? It will fit most head sizes (20”-28” in circumference).
How do I place an order? Visit our website at www.splatterguard.com, email us at email@example.com or call us at (888)303-1911 and choose Sales, extension 1.
Who should I contact with product specific questions about The SplatterGuard™ Protective Face Shield? To ask questions about the product itself, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 303–1911 and choose Info, extension 2.
How do I learn more about the manufacturer? Visit www.jnwhiteusa.com.
Is The SplatterGuard™ recyclable? Yes. It is made from one of the most recycled materials used in consumer goods today.
- Can I buy less than 50? No, not currently. In order to optimize price and shipping for those in need of face shields during the COVID-19 crisis, we are only selling in case packs of 50 face shields at this time.
- Is this product FDA approved? The material that the face shields are solely made of (PET - Polyethylene Terephthalate) is an FDA approved material for many uses, including food grade/contact. We have NOT submitted the face shields as an individual/unique product for FDA approval at this time.
- Is the plastic it’s made out of FDA approved? The face shields are made out of PET - Polyethylene Terephthalate. The FDA has approved both virgin and post-consumer recycled (PCR) PET for many consumer uses, including food contact.
- Can these be cleaned and/or disinfected? The face shields can be disinfected using standard disinfecting wipes. Clorox Wipes, as an example. Soap and water is effective at cleaning the shields of visual “dirt” or fingerprints. Do not use any type of abrasive cloth or sponge to clean as it could scratch the shield’s surface affecting clarity.
- Are they reusable? The face shields are reusable to the extent you can still see well through the shield. If it has not been damaged or scratched during a previous use, they can be used as many times as their structure allows. This would typically be anywhere from 3-6 times in many environments. 1-2 times in other more demanding environments. Reusability is also subject to cleaning and disinfecting as needed, and as mentioned above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.